Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Beats In Space thing is up

Sweden was insane. Tim and I had a lot of fun
and Sweden is becoming my favorite country!
Thanx to Piotr and Anton for everything, and
apologies for my hungoverness. you guys rule!

anyway, you can now download and listen to the set
I did on Beats In Space last week. It wasnt up when I
posted it last week. sloppy mixing still intact! oops!


here it is:
  • Mike's set
  • Tim's set


  • heres the playlist (secret tracks indicated by a
    blank space if you want to guess!):

    1. Gary Wright - Love Is Alive
    2. Barbara Mason - Darling Come Back Home
    3. Two Tons of Fun - Just Us (12"extended version)
    4. Destroyers - 'Lectric Love
    5. Bee Gees - You Stepped Into My Life (12"extended version)
    6.
    7. Ni Kantu En Esperanto
    8.
    9. Glass Candy - I Always Say Yes
    10.
    11. The Osmonds "I, I, I"
    12. Eddie Kendricks - Goin' Up In Smoke
    13. Caress - Love Spell
    14.
    15. Roundtree - Manhattan Fever
    16. Hercules - 7 Ways
    17. Virgo - Go Wild Rhythm Trax -
    18. Tres Demented - Brainfreeze
    19. Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug (Rollo & Sister Bliss Deep Mix)
    20. (talkover tracks) Virgo - Go Wild Rhythm Trax

    No comments: